Mugigae’s popularity is gained through intricate detailing in its fashion wear, complement with revolutionary materials, laced with an elite personality. Our franchisees should embrace the same attitude so as to propel the brand forward.
Conceived in 1998, Mugigae has established its presence in Seoul, Tokyo, Milan and Singapore. A lifestyle, Korean inspired, trendy, ‘fast fashion’, Mugigae targets style savvy, cosmopolitan and discerning women who are looking for the extra edge in apparel expressions.
Every woman feels welcomed and comfortable in a Mugigae boutique, with its soothing ambience and romantic chandelier lightings. Each Mugigae concept store employs distinct wall finished, unique display structures to enhance the shopping experience that is posh, exclusive yet inviting.
With a clever understanding of colors, tones and textures, as well as the use of interesting trimmings and embellishment, our dynamic Mugigae designers creates a wardrobe of exceptional quality at a friendly price in 3 differentiated lines:
- Sophisticated stylish executive wear
- Casual chic weekend wear
- Romantic glamorous party wear
The Mugigae Franchise System places at your disposal a comprehensive system that covers all aspects relating to product marketing and franchise management. Mugigae takes care of:
- Providing a collection that is varied, expensive and complete
- Supplying according to your needs, avoiding any inventory cost
- Consulting and carrying out of the store’s interior design project
- Training of the sales and management team
With an initial nominal franchise fee, a 2% of monthly sales royalty fee and a committed inventory purchase, a Mugigae partner will enjoy dedicated support in terms of Public Relations and Advertising, Interior Design Consultation and Initial Site-selection, Operations, and Set-up consultation as well as a comprehensive training package with on-going research and development in product and systems improvement.
Mugigae seeks partners who possess:
- Personal Integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for success
- A leader who motivates and trains a professional team
- Financial capability and strong financial manager